TE_robo_3views
TE_lady_3views
TE_lady_faces

TE-Palvelut

Customer

Flik

Year

2014

Case description

The project started from a simple idea to make the employment services more accessible through the internet and ease the start of a quite complicated employing process.

We were supplied with a simple script and a storyboard which we used to decide which assets was needed to be drawn. We ended up sketching and vectorizing basically every part that was used in the animations. After drawing and cleaning up we started to rig all the characters and prepare the rest of the assets for the animation job. The client wanted the characters limbs to appear as separate cut out elements so simulated paper thickness was added to all of the different layers.

All the scenes were animated separately and composed together for the final 3 animations.

Let’s get started on your project!

We work with organizations that have just started as well as highly respected brands –
creatively, flexibly and always with a customer-centric approach.

Let's get started